Thursday, November 10, 2011

HELLO OUT THERE!!!

I know it comes off that I forgot all about this blog but that’s not the case…I’ve been busy…busy doing nothing…going nowhere.  That’s right NO WHERE.  I always say that I’m going to do this and I’m gonna do that but have not yet.  I see why now….it’s because I think that I can do it all by myself.  I plan 1st and pray later. No that’s not how it works.  I don’t have enuf faith in myself.  I have not let god work in me.  I am so sick of waiting for nothing to happen when I am doing nothing to get anything.  I have a vision of what and where I see myself but I’m not painting that vision for it to go to work.  I’m so sick of every year that passes by saying I gonna be here and I gonna be there.  I tell you what.  I’m gonna leap out on faith and let it all go…God got my back and I know that he will not lead me down the wrong path.  So intend of speaking about imma be about it.  #BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment