Friday, December 23, 2011

A day in life at my job

So I over hear 2 of my co-workers today once again talking about me. LOL! So now I’m “LAME and I’m too old to be acting this way” now keep in mind that this person that is saying all of this is a person I really thought was my friend. She is someone that I was cool with but, just like I thought, she is fake. This issue has nothing to do with her at all. Now I see why I should have never become friends with this bitch. Oh WOW! It just hit me!!! I asked God to remove all of the people that were not good for me out of my life. This is my blessing! THANK YOU GOD! Now I wish that I could receive this blessing the way it’s supposed to be received. I’m not surprised nor am I hurt just a little…IDK? I don’t know this feeling. All I do know is that little voice in the back of my mind is saying…”I TOLD YOU SO!” When the Lord starts to bless you, you start to see your true friends. Even with my best friend…I find that we are slowly growing apart…Oh well…

#IGuessThatsLife

No comments:

Post a Comment