Thursday, December 22, 2011

MmmmHmmm

I guess this will be the year I lose a lot of dead weight; good and bad. The people that I associate with are bringing me down. Friends or shall I say true friends do not bring you down. These people that I’m so call cool with at work are no good for me. When they are in their bad moods its ok but, when I don’t want to be bothered it’s a crime. They think that I got my “ass on my shoulders” as one of them indirectly tweeted. And when I have something to say, it’s like I’m invisible. They talk behind my back and they have nothing positive to say about anything I do. I am going to be brand new for 2012. Hell I will be 30. It’s a shame that even at 29 I feel like this. I don’t like feeling that I have to prove something to people that is worthless. They don’t make or break me so this ends now. Time to let go of all these childish ways. I will be moving in March and I will be quitting my job February 11th if I don’t get the job I want with my current job. I have faith that I may be leave Mississippi before the time I have set to leave but, when I do leave…I’m going to be ready. I’m not like most of these people and it seems like they are all against me because I’m unique. Oh well I was born this way.

#Swagg

No comments:

Post a Comment