Tuesday, December 27, 2011

You can hate me now...

HATE is such a harsh word…so for someone to say that “I HATE that some timing bitch!” and it be indirectly towards me is funny and for it to come from a chick that I once thought was my friend is even more funny. I never acted funny with her at any point so idk why she mad and even if I was acting “some timing” a real friend would confront you call you on that RIGHT?!?! She doesn’t think I know or hear what she is saying about me. It’s supposed to be a secret and I’m supposed to talk to her like she ain’t said anything on twitter about me. Just the week before we were kool so now…you HATE me. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lets just hear all of your REAL feelings because for you to say that you are the realist but all this time you was talking about me because true friends don’t change. 2face to say the least…I ain’t even mad because what goes around comes back around. She cheating on her man sleeping with guys we work with and she told me ALL of the details. I should be the last person that you should be acting crazy with. I asked God to remove all the negative people out my life and tho I don’t have many God sho has answered that for me. And it ain’t like I didn’t know that deep down in her hatful heart that she really didn’t like me. It’s just trips me out on how it went down. God has a way of working…He knew that I wouldn’t just up and stop being this chicks’ friend…he had to break it up. That is why I am not even mad nor am I going to ask her what’s up with her. I am about to become famous so maybe she can be the president of my hater club so…

#HiHater!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment