Friday, June 29, 2012

God is so wonderful

Right now I'm going thur a storm...well I've learned to enjoy the storms. In other words, their is joy in my heart even tho the outer part feels like I'm being hailed on. I keep having faith that God puts no more den I can bare. Up to this point in my life I've done things my way but when you move to a place where you are all alone...u realize that God is truly real! All the years b4 now I used to say "God is good" and "Lord let your will be done" but I never meant it. It was just something we all say just to THINK that it's pleasing to God...I asked God to present himself to me in a way where I can not miss him...and that's what is going on right now. What I am saying is, that if you think you can go on in life without a strong relationship with God den you are crazy! Faith pleases God. Start believing and always kno that it is well! God REALLY do love me and now in my life I can truly me the words "God is good" and "Let your will be done" because I mean it with all my heart! Y'all have a blessed weekend! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment